Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life Gets in the Way

It's true. Life gets in the way of everything: my TV watching, my blogging, my Facebook time. That's a major reason why I haven't blogged in a while. Well, that and I'm lazy. And Jared keeps hogging the computer (even as I type this he's kind of hovering, just waiting for the chance that I need to step away to pee or eat so he can swoop in and take over. Not going to happen, honey). But mostly it's because I'm lazy.

So, to recap since I last blogged... Um, pretty much nothing major has gone on. Jared and I did go to the fair, and he won me this really cute duck (I had to help). It was pretty fun. Jared was working the Best Buy booth, so I just wandered around the merchants buildings until I got bored and then walked the mile and a half out to my car.See? Isn't he cute? I love the way he just STARES AT YOU.

Another reason it's been awhile since I've blogged is because my wrists and hands are getting worse. I finally went to the doctor, and I have some weird cysts on the backs of my hand. He says it's because I do a lot of repetitive movements-- the major culprit being typing. So I've been trying to cut back, especially at work. :) I'm supposed to ice them and hope that helps. If not, I get cortisone shots. And if that doesn't work, then surgery. Since I've had my quota of surgery for the year (you know what? That's going to be the next blog!), I'm doing all I can to avoid it.

Life just stays busy, which is good, since it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. I just wish I had more hours in the day! But, you know what, I'd probably use those to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment